Treasury is the bank’s first key department. One of the primary tasks of the treasury is securing the required level of Bank’s liquidity. This means processing payments, attracting deficient monetary funds or allocation of surplus funds in the financial markets for bank’s own or its clients’ transactions.
The bank’s treasury actively cooperates with financial institutions, and offers a wide range of services in the currency exchange, securities and interbank markets.
Treasury’s primary tasks:
- enforcement of prudential banking regulation established by the NBU, including reserve requirements;
- securing uninterrupted payments on behalf of customers and Bank’soperations;
- planning and forecasting cash flows and financial results;
- regulation of the currency structure of assets and liabilities according to the market conditions and net foreign exchange positionlimits;
- analysis of financial markets and marketing services provided by the Treasury;
- maximizing the combined interests of the bank, its shareholders and customers.
The treasury is performing the following operations:
- currency exchange transactions in 19 currencies: RUB, USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, CAD, AUD, BYR, NOK, PLN, CZK, SEK, JPY, ISK, DKK, LTL, CNY, SGD, YTL;
- cashless currency exchange transactions in a wide range of currencies;
- SWAP transactions;
- Loan and Deposit attraction and allocation operations on the interbank market.
- Financial instruments quotation ofvarious promptness.